Affordable School Based Behavior Intervention Program
Accepting Inquiries For:
- Upcoming Summer School 2016
- Next Academic School Year 2016-2017
The Behavior Intervention Program (BIP) is a School Based program geared specifically towards children, adolescents and teenagers who need intensive services in a school setting. We provide 1-on-1 or school wide Behavior Intervention support 5 days per week for 4-5 hours per day.
- Designed to impact the culture and climate of the school setting.
- Decrease short term and long term school suspensions.
- Increase hallway and school ground safety.
- Reduce the number of student truancies and office referrals.
- Behavior Specialists will provide behavior intervention groups to address conflict resolution and anger management.
- Students will receive "actual time" training and problem solving skills.
- Offers students education and training on crisis prevention, intervention and crisis response.
- Self Awareness
- Entitlement Assessment and Training
- Social & Interpersonal
- Anger Management
Our goal is to positively serve your school, your students as well as extend our services to their families. Our Behavior Specialists will link the students and their families to additional resources and services by making community referrals as needed.
Contact Us Today!
To request a presentation or more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-261-LTYC.