LTYC is always looking for creative, innovative, dedicated individuals who can commit at least 10 months (one school year) to the organization.
Please use the form at right to apply for a position with Leaders of Tomorrow Youth Center.
Be sure to attach your resume and a cover letter explaining why your skills and experience best fit the position.
- Candidates will be required to sign an independent contractor agreement.
- Provide 3 professional references from a former supervisor. At least one must be from experience working with children.
- Provide CPR & First Aid certifications
- Provide proof of education and professional certifications (if applicable).
- Letter from Physician stating in Good Health (no communicable diseases, including TB)
- Background check from CJIS for state, federal and child care