LTYC is an exciting place to work and an inspiring place to expand your career. As part of our team, you’ll join a dynamic group of professionals who are passionate about the education and long-term success of today’s youth, from preK–grade 12. We are always looking for creative, innovative, dedicated individuals to work in the Baltimore, Greater Baltimore and/or DC/Metro area who can commit at least 10 months (one school year) to the organization.
LTYC Team Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Short and long-term positions
- Ongoing support and training
- Performance-based incentives
How to Apply
To apply for a position with LTYC, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why your skills and experience best fit the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional required documentation:
- Three professional references from former supervisors. At least one must be from experience working with children.
- CPR and First-Aid certifications
- Proof of education and professional certifications (if applicable)
- Letter from physician stating in good health (no communicable diseases, including TB)
- Background check from CJIS for state, federal and child care
- Candidates will also be required to sign an independent contractor agreement.
Learn more about available positions and review the job requirements below.